CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experiences of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired and success achieved. Helen Keller

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Cruise..!!!!!!

Hello all.Guess everyone that knows me knows I went on a cruise a few months back with a girlfriend,"now an ex girlfriend"of mine.I flew out of Jackson,Ms into Dallas then into Los Angela's.We stayed at the Queen Mary Hotel.We stayed there that night and got plastered while we watched people on Long Beach where they where parting their ass off.We loaded on the Carnival Pride the next morning and shuttled off to sea. I got lucky and did not get sick.Guess all that frog gigging paid off,lol..Our room was a suit,(only ten on board this ship).We where VIP all the way..It was awesome,I stayed on the Lido Deck,its the one on the very top,Had the best bartenders ever..Was cool,each bartender was from a different country and spoke English very well.We where on the water for 2 days before we ported the first time in Puerta Vallarta,Mexico.We where just going to be beach bums that whole day..Took a tour of the town and stopped at Senior Frogs to eat before all the drinking started.Well we found a beach a few miles away and just kicked back and drank Coronas all afternoon..Our second port was the next morning at Mazatlan..We took a tour of the town and found a beach a few miles away where i wanted to go parasailing..That was a ride I tell yea..They like to have never got me down because the wind was up really high that day..I got my moneys worth I promise..The site of the islands surrounding it was just gorgeous.I had way to many Long Island Ice Teas and got scorched on this day..I blame it on our waiter,lol...We loaded up went back to the next ship for our next and final port which was Cabo San Lucas..This was a very beautiful city for it was just different than the other ports..Ship parked in the middle of the Sea Of Cortez..They had boats come to the ship and shuttle us to the docks..We took a good tour of the city.We did a few things and a glass bottom boat tour which was very cool..Town has a lot of history in it..We stayed there all day and got shuttled back to the ship and started our journey back to L.A. that we reached 2 days later..When i got home 14 hrs later i was ready for a vacation from my vacation,lol..I was jet lagged bad.Well I hope y'all have enjoyed and hope if you ever get a chance to take a 7 day cruise,go for it..Something you will never regret,no matter who your with,lol.. Here are some of my pictures for you all to enjoy!

0 comments: